EKO offers employment-related training programs for employees, managers and HR professionals.
Employee Handbook Overview Training
How often do employees tell you they didn’t receive, read or understand your company’s employment policies?
With Our Online Approach, You Can:
- Simplify your organization’s employee handbook acknowledgement and distribution process.
- Confirm receipt and understanding.
- Generate completion certificates.
Employment Law Basics for HR Training
10 Modules covering the employment law basics that HR professionals with employees in California need to know.
Who Benefits Most From This Series?
- New HR managers
- Experienced HR managers who are new to managing California employees
- Any HR manager who needs a legal refresher
Sexual Harassment Training
Designed to train a national workforce of managers and employees, while being compliant with all state harassment training regulations including California’s AB 1825.
- Fully customizable for a look-and-feel that conforms to your company standards.
- Simplifies the training process for administrators and end-users.
- Engaging and informative, keeping your supervisors interested and learning.
Managing Within the Law Training
Provides your managers with a basic understanding of the employment law rules and regulations that apply to their everyday management of employees.
Topics Covered Include:
- Performance Management
- Leaves & Medical Accommodations